Danielle Roach and Megan Mize
Table topic: 10 minutes
During this portion of the workshop, we will discuss issues how issues of access necessarily affect the success of mobile multimodal composition activities in a given classroom. The following are some questions to get us started:
- How might this assignment change depending on student population?
- How might this be viable in classrooms where not all students have mobile devices?
- How might we level the playing field so all students may participate in an equal fashion?
- What issues do students face when required to use mobile devices for course assignments?
- How do levels of technological literacy for both students and instructors influence the implementation of such an activity?
- How might campus resources shape accessibility?
- What types of institutional support would be necessary for effective implementation?