- Do you have concerns about Copyright? Why or why not?
- Do you have concerns about Privacy? Why or why not?
- Do you have concerns about Accessibility? Why or why not?
After participating in this breakout session, participants will be able to:
- compare legal issues of multimodal composition with multimodal composition on mobile devices;
- discuss issues of copyright,
- discuss issues of privacy, and
- discuss issues of accessibility.
- human subjects/participants/IRB
- access to learning materials
- access to assessment opportunities
- accessibility of multimodal projects
Copyright & Fair Use
- Public Domain is the Rule, Copyright the Exception
- Copyright 101
- Tales from the Public Domain: Bound by Law?
- Copyright for Educators
- The Direction of Fair Use in Education
- Code of Best Practices in Fair Use for Media Literacy Education
- Myths about Fair Use
- Get Creative (video)
- Wanna Work Together (video)
- A Shared Culture (video)
- Search Creative Commons:http://search.creativecommons.org/
- Using Creative Commons Licensed Material in Your Classroom
- Creative Commons: An Educational Primer
Human Subjects Review & IRB